Guilt-Free Eating on Symphony of the Seas: 19 Quick Calorie-Burning Suggestions
Updated: Jun 19
Whether you want to keep a bit active or you are looking for a full work-out that will have you “feeling the burn,” Symphony of the Seas gives you lots of options.
This newest of Royal Caribbean International’s ships was christened in November 2018. She was the much-anticipated “sister” to her other Oasis-class ships: Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas.
Symphony of the Seas offers you 19 eateries. There are nine complimentary dining options included in your cruise package and ten which are á la carte or have a set fee.
With 19 places to eat, we felt it was appropriate to share 19 ways to work off those great meals.
1. Shoot some hoops on the full-size basketball court.
2. Go ice-skating in the Caribbean on the ship’s deck 4 rink.
3. Climb one of the 43-foot rock climbing walls.
4. Stroll Central Park’s walkways.
5. Run the covered track on deck 5. One lap equals a half mile!
6. Prefer to take a walk instead of a run? Symphony of the Seas is 1,188 feet long. That’s a little over 3 football fields long; almost a quarter mile. Walk the length as much as you like.
7. Play a round of mini golf.
1. Practice your surfing on one of the FlowRiders.
2. Get your feet moving with some salsa dancing in Boleros.
3. Play Skee Ball in Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade on The Boardwalk.
4. Or fly over The Boardwalk as you zip line 9 stories above.
5. Practice planking on your balcony.
6. Climb the steps and then race down Ultimate Abyss, the 10-story dry slide.
7. Get wet and crazy riding down one of the three waterslides that make up “the Perfect Storm.”
1. Play a game of laser tag “Battle for Planet Z” in Studio B.
2. Splash, swim or do your water exercises in the ship’s four pools.
3. Work out in a fitness center the size of many land-based gyms.
4. Skip the elevator and use the steps to get between her 18 decks.
5. Explore her ports by walking, swimming or choosing an active excursion. Symphony of the Seas alternates between Eastern and Western Caribbean ports of Perfect Day at Cococay, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Jamaica, Labadee, Roatan, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, St. Thomas and San Juan.
I hope you enjoy many of the dining AND activity options on this amazing ship.
We would enjoy helping you book your Royal Caribbean cruise vacation. Give us a shout at 610-532-0989 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S.If you enjoyed this article, please share the love by clicking on the ♥ below. For more tips, "like" our Facebook page.